Join date: Jul 13, 2021

If you're going to the UK to declare your marriage with someone who is still living and working there, apply for UK fiance visa will be perfect. It requires settled people (those who aren't subject to immigration controls) to carry their future partner into the UK for the purpose of marriage. You must checkout services like visaandmigration.

More actions